Try this shit out and let me know how you feel after.
- 5 minute warm-up jog
- 10 (20-second) sprints + 30 Bodyweight Squats at the end of each sprint. Rest 30 seconds’ in-between sprints.
- 2 minutes of walking lunges
- 30 “Box-jumps” –superset with- 30 step-ups (15 each leg). Rest 30 seconds and repeat for a total of 3 sets.
- Shuffle-squats (30 seconds one direction, 30 seconds back). Rest 30 seconds and repeat for a total of 3 sets.
- Side Lunges (30 seconds one direction, 30 seconds back). Rest 30 seconds and repeat for a total of 3 sets.
- 100 High-Knees
- Cool-down jog/walk
Courtesy of Megan Donnelson Jensen.
This is what I look like after 1 set of box jumps and step ups.
Try it out today, idk.
Maybe i’ll post another work out tomorrow so it’s not like a rushed thing or something.
*Remember to warm your bodies up prior to starting your lifts that way you can get your body ready, you don’t want to hurt yourself!!
- Squats 4x8
- Leg press 4x8
- Flat BB bench 4x8
- Incline BB press 4x8
- Military Press 3x8
- Seated lateral raises 3x8
- Over head extensions 3x8
- Pull downs 3x8
- Standing calf raises 3x8
Your workout routine?
I am a gymrat. I pretty much live in the gym. :)
I work out Monday through Saturday.
I prefer working out in the mornings because I like to keep my meals timed. :p
When I get to the gym, I usually do a warm up which is 250-500 rotations on jump rope then I stretch. I really make sure I stretch all my muscles, especially the ones that I would be training that day.
Everyday is different.
Some days I focus on my shoulders, chest, and rear delts, others I work on quads, hammies, and calves.
After I get through lifting weights - I run an ab circuit 3-5x through. Each ab circuit contains 5 different exercises with at least 20 reps.
Once that’s finished I hop on the a cardio machine and do 30 minutes of cardio. 4x a week it’s stair master at a moderate speed and 2x a week it’s the elliptical at HIIT.
The time averages in the gym. It varies from 1.5 - 2 hours. It just depends. Remember and keep in mind that I have a different goal then a lot of fitblrs do and I have a strict regimen tailored for me and my body.
Then. I wrap up with a cool down of stretching and downing my tasty chocolate milkshake flavored protein shake.
Leg day! Followed by abs and a post cardio HIIT workout.
Warm up on the Leg Press.
- Hack Squats
- Leg Press
- Leg Extensions
- Morning Glory
- Lying Leg Curls
- Leg Press Calf extensions
- Seated Calf raises
but I managed to snap one! Great work out this morning
- Incline Barbell Press
- Flat DB Flyes
- Cable Crossover
- Standing Military Press
- Seated Lateral Raises
- Reverse DB flyes
- Close Grip Bench
- Overhead DB Extensions
- Tricep Pushdowns
- Post Cardio workout (15 minutes HIIT, 10 minutes regular cardio)